Whether the weather will....

We have had quite the week weather-wise.  Winds, rain, hail, frosts and tornado warnings.  Another tornado warning last night but it turned out to be mostly an electrical storm for us.  phew.


Yesterday I got a good day in the yard.  My dearies is slightly stressed as he now realizes we have 3 unfinished projects.  As I quilter with untold UFO's I am not understanding his angst!  LOL
While he is finishing up the 'grocery store' I am seeing how the Mayor's wife would be arranging her stuff!  


My 'Mayor's house' in our wee 'village ' was originally to house the riding lawnmower even though it was to be my she shed!   Well, lets renegotiate.

           
 My son in law painted it up for me.  He went around the bird's nest and I am glad they have flown the coop because they were making a mess of my floor! 

 We got 2 small windows that actually give more light than the initial window we'd got on buy and sell and are better proportioned. 


oh boy,  I wonder is I could negotiate a bump out???  Form is pushing function around but I am kinda excited about it all!

Things are looking good.  I think the Mayor's wife is gonna be pleased.  Mayor kept banging his head on the hanging basket so that needs to be re-positioned.  But things are looking good in the village.  We won't mention the gardens!  😒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer