There is always something...

                                                     

 I am happy with the layout of my playroom.  The traffic patterns work.  I have the supplies in their corresponding areas.   The new book confirms I am doing things right.   There is a section on keeping track of UFOs and Wips that I can try.

But...

I am incredibly cramped in my morning journal corner.  I don't mind working in a small area but not when I have to put my journal on top of my 'other' journal it is too cramped.  

So....

I am happy to back to working on this desk which I had used before I changed everything.  I had to sacrifice a book case because of the depth but downsizing is good!  I also gained a second narrow shelf and a light. 


I switched the small portable table with the desk. This makes more sense as it is my handwork corner and isn't usually busy.  It opens up the design wall more and if I need that portable table for a workshop/retreat it won't take half a day to clear the stuff off!  🙋

I shoved the bookcase to the end of my centre table where the grand kiddos work.  hmm!  I might leave it there.  There is room to walk around.  The counter is more for 'dry' journaling.  All my papers, etc. are under the counter. So things are handy.  The counter under the window is my wet mixed media centre.    

 But now to get playing!!!   Surely there can't be anything else!

Comments

Post a Comment

I am happy to reply to comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The transportation of transplanting

Garden Party

Whats done, is almost done!