It takes a village...


Another sampling of life in Sundown!


We are creating a village!

We need a few sheds to accommodate some of our stuff and a few of our enterprises.


One shed was built first year, the garden shed. Some garden stuff but lots of other stuff.  One couldn't walk in very far.  It was to house riding lawn mower but with cleaning out the garage it can now go there. This is the Mayor's manor and will be the yellow area of my garden.   Its my potting/garden shed but I am really getting excited about fixing it up when my Builder gets his own shed done.  I have a lovely thrifted window and door and plans for white paint in the interior.
 

 The Mayor's wife likes to garden (and decorate) so she already has a plan to shield the 'back lane' from view.  Gooseberries!

The 'Mayor's hobby will be a bird house building so I will be putting some fence posts in this garden.  Fate- I already found the birdhouses!


The Supply store/yard is his business and right handy to where he lives.  It will store all the stuff that is being used up or evicted from the first building project.


His wife shops at the Co-op! Windows have been collected and old tongue and groove boards will make a rustic door. 


The Butcher Shop is not always open for business.  It is a very small shop and its occupants can't wait to move into their new accommodations!

The plan is to get all the village built and windows, doors and trim in place.  Painting will likely be next years project.  I think grey taupe, a dark blue/green trim and a purple door.  Maybe shutters on the manor!

Hmm, I wonder if the mayor would okay street lamps!!!

Comments

  1. Wow...this is so cool!!! I love your cute village!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your village descriptions are entertaining and interesting! I love how you jump into projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am happy to reply to comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer