Slowing the Season




Seems like spring cleaning just doesn't push spring along any faster.  That might be a good thing.



The unexpected rescheduling of kitchen cleaning to laundry and hobbyroom  has caused a definite lurch in the spring cleaning schedule.  And while we are downstairs we may as well go ahead and finish up.  The art end is all spiffied up and only awaits curtains.  The new ironing station is in my Dearie's shop so that end of the playroom will await its reveal.



In the meantime, I decided to organize the next sessions of art with my art keeners!  I spread out all my options.  I luv planning all of this!

The window view will confirm I have time before planting season arrives.  Now which ideas to plant in my young art seedling's minds!


Oh boy!  I forgot my motto.  Keep It Simple, smarty!!!   vbsigh 

I didn't get it all done but it is a condensed start and I'm good for the next while.


I am still working away on the guest room quilt blocks.  These are taking a bit of fabric so I hope I have enough of the background.  If not, I guess I will just spring into creativity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer