Creativity Office


I have been spending time with my first cup of coffee in my newly organized desk area.  :^)

We ended last week with a big mess on the desk.   I began to sort and what didn't actually go into the circular file went in a designated spot. 

 I got things in place then decided to really do it up and organized my memorabilia in individual baskets. 

Then I was dismayed to discover an whole lot of journal stuff for small 3 ring binders.  My individual family ones are two hole.  Ah, I had made the grand kiddoes ones a few years ago.  Did they want more stuff???  YAY!!!!  So I spent a day making up three kid specific bundles.  That got rid of much!!!

All this made me rethink how I actually like to journal.  This is a good thing as I won't be buying supplies that don't work for me.  Yay!  Done.  hmmmm


The school room sort had dealt with one cupboard, 4 drawers of various plain neutral paper and card stock.  That left the other cupboard of coloured and patterned scrap book paper with 4 messy drawers.  Darn conscience anyway!   So I sorted and trimmed and added one more big garbage bag to my stash of outgoing supplies.  DONE!  And we WILL use the old scraplets first before we search deeper for the 'right' paper!





And that left one last place to deal with.  The shelves in the old counter.  I had given each grand student 2 shelves but we now needed to add the painted papers we have been making as well as some mixed media paraphernalia.   We will all have to bunch up somewhat and I intend to have us all working on that next lesson.

This has been a worthwhile endeavour although I suspect it was really all about procrastinating as the goal for the month was garment sewing which is happening (finally) and that will be for next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

Harvesting the Last of Summer

There is always something...