Garden 7/10/19


Well, did we get a deluge.  Filled up the extra sump water hole that will be camouflaged by the little wishing well.  Now its a mucky mess to work in. Good thing this east garden is going to be phased out.


Now the front west garden had a 'visitor' that luvs beets.  perhaps our 'guard' dog is too busy keeping bears out of the Saskatoon's!
 
 I want to prune out the larger trees as this is such a lovely perfect wall of shrubs.  The blue island for the frog follies will  be accessed by a path along the Saskatoon's. 


The apricot forest is striving to keep their trunks upright with all the wind and rain but I am so pleased that they are all doing well.  The stakes are more to cause Maya to detour on her dog barking runs!


So glad my lilies have transplanted from the farm so well.  I hope the lily beetle/bug never finds them!


I thought the roses were kinda stressed.  They are short but the blooms are stellar!

 And my hydrangeas  are certainly luving the water!  And that grassy area is filling in very nicely as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

Harvesting the Last of Summer

There is always something...