Creative Curve Ahead!

I have had an AHA! moment.

 During the annual town clean up we were given a tour of a backyard garden.  It was messy, garish, and so very interesting. Not at all like my initial start at our new yardsite.

Neutral tan siding.  Maybe shutters.  Robin Egg Blue door.  White arbor leading into the white/green shade garden which has, wait for it, white birdbath, etc.  


I luv the whole white and green ascetic.  But when I look through magazines it is not the look that makes me smile!


Before I go one more picket further....


How can I get here?  (image from pinterest)



First I need to down all the white.  Green shutters?


And a colour palette.  Now to kinda figure out how to do it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

Harvesting the Last of Summer

There is always something...