The transportation of transplanting


One transports plants from the nurseries.



One transports ideas from the nurseries.


One transports transplants in and out of the garage .


One transports transplants and nursery to the designated bed to try out different scenarios. 


And again one shleps the now full containers around because one is transported to another world where one can try all kinds of (im)possiblities.   i.e.) well behaved dogs live there!  The cement blocks are place savers for the arbor.


Then when all the what ifs... are tried one moves on to the next place of transport.  I need to find a place for my faeries.  I shoulda put the ferns further under the deck.  I want a water feature under the down spout.; kinda cascading levels of overflow.  Course who will be out looking when it rains!!!   vbsigh


and the next.   This blue garden spot will be an oval, about 7' x 21'.  There will be a path between it and the saskatoon bushes.  I did see a gorgeous BIG  blue pot!

The other side of the deck.  I will put a white wishing well where the box is placed.  I need to think about the best size as well.
 

The other side is my apricot forest (6).  Fruit would be a bonus but I really wanted the size.  They only grow 12 feet and I will underplant with ferns, hostas and other shady woodland plants.   There is a path from the back door to the garage and the east side of that path is the utility area. 


The hardscape, woodlook pavers, are arriving and they are Heavy.  They are for the front door terrace which sounds classier to me than patio!   Hmm, the budget for the year is now spent so hopefully that blue pot is in the fall sale section!  The white arbor will be on the corner and will lead into the circuit of the house and past the corner with the aformentioned wishing well and 'must have' blue pot!


Grandson Joshua reports some of my faeries are limbless but there are still treasures to be found if one only looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer