The Creative Closet



Really cool spring here but I think I see some change happening in the spring clothing!  Yes, I do think Nature changes her clothes so why not moi!


Spring closet cleaning!



Double bar closet and the top bar (unseen) is my neutrals. I have eliminated most blacks and now that I am seeing way too much dark grey I will be adding more medium/light neutrals.  I sort using the colour wheel.  As a petite I look better in monochromatic colour schemes but I am thinking of upping my game by leaning into analogous colourways.  I tend to favour medium to low contrast levels and the visual display keeps me from straying too far one way or the other .


  This spring I decided to separate the colours with some small hangers that I attached scarves to and hooked a card over to help me remember combinations and bright ideas.  If I was super organized I could print outfits that work  and attach them to the card.on the hanger.   but...


Coral is the colour of the year apparently and it is a mix that most people can wear.


 I scored a gorgeous silk scarf from the thrift shop which has a full rack to encourage economical scarf addictions. ;-)  That would explain these other two which sparks all kinds of ideas.

Creating weekly, travel, or seasonal challenges is almost as much fun as planning decorating or quilt fabric palettes.  This is a fun spring capsule and I am wondering why my coral scarf is not in this mix!


Nor my fabulous bomber jacket! It looks like spring will be s slow Work In Progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer