From garden whisperer to Shouter! C'mon spring!



Darn cool weather.  But, the trees are actually budding.  I am inside dreaming of a warm spring!


The grand kiddies and I were doing a walk about on the weekend.   We shall leave the drainage to the guys.  the girls and I are planning the colour wheel beds.



We did visit a few nurseries but it has been frosty at night  and I neglected to get enough potting soil so I have only done a couple of containers.  The deck is ready for those warm fuzzy moments!


Now I do have some other things I can work on that are somewhat garden related.  I have challenged myself to do this small wall hanging that I started in 2000 at The Manitoba Prairie Quilter's Reflections quilt show.  It has languished mostly because I didn't want to wreck it and that led to paralysis!  But spring eventually comes and hope springs eternal so I am really hoping....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer