Getting ready to get my hands dirty!


The yard and garden beckon!

The quilting season is over.

Now to finish up a few indoor projects.


Hat off so we don't mark the ceiling.  Can we actually do this????


It may cause a professional to wince but we know the levels of our skill sets and we don't bounce as well as we used to so...


We are thrilled!



And my favourite part...

 I have a very large collection of white dishes and a lot of glass.  Now to arrange things nicely.  ah, I need one more glass shelf.


 But I am very happy.  I have a lovely plank to sand and finish.  I'll get brackets to set it above the counter; I'm thinking black. I have modern brass door knobs for the other cabinets.  The feature light in entrance is black with brass accents.
And then when I don't need to get my hands dirty I'll be back to tweak and rearrange through out the seasons.  A creative exercise that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

There is always something...

Harvesting the Last of Summer