Springing into Creativity


Who knew that packing up 45 years of farm living and moving to a sleepy hamlet would involve such an hiatus from blogging.  I have missed blogging and every month or so I think I really must begin again.


PROCRASTINATION!   my own personal wrestling partner

Should I change format?  Should I change focus?  Should I stay the same?   Should I have a well thought out plan of action.  Should I remember the motto- Keep It Simple Sweety!.   Should I, could I, would I...



I have learned an whole lot of stuff in these past months and I either don't think, Exuberant Elle or I overthink, Everlasting Elle.   So without too much thinking I am just going to spring into action.


I am starting with a very loose plan which will be whatever tangent I am on!  I may not need to point it out but I have squirrel/magpie tendencies so these will vary greatly and often.  My new playroom is the basement recreation room and is fully loaded and ready for creativity.


I am finding that I am back to circling my beginnings: garment sewing, decor, quilting, landscaping, and  of course the latest languishing art supplies for journaling, mixed media and the fibre arts including embroidery/beading.  Discovering the joys of fashionable dressing has lead me into introspection and a better understanding of my 'type' which has opened all kinds of creative possibilities as I can no longer deny my basic needs, wants and desires.  Could be an intriguing time for my blogging future!

You are welcome to follow along and live vicariously through all the eccentricities of an unExpectedly Playful elle

So....

no plan, a lot of ideas and a great desire to play

You are welcome to join me as I press the button!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats done, is almost done!

Harvesting the Last of Summer

There is always something...